FPP actively partners with member agencies, giving them a bigger, more influential voice and increasing their capacity to impact their local communities so they may reach people where they live, learn, work, bank, start businesses, get healthy, receive social services and worship.
Click here for more information on these "Platforms for Prosperity".
There are many reasons to join the FPP as a Paid Affiliate!
To name just a few...
A strong network of colleagues
Share your logo on our FPP Members' Recognition Page - coming soon
Use of the FPP Member logo
Member-only discounts on professional development, FPP Annual Statewide Training Conference, customized training packages.
Discounted services arranged from other affiliates (Click here
to see these discounts)
Networking and education opportunities from local, state and national organizations
Facilitation, templates, relationships, best practices, and tool kits for such statewide programs as Bank On Florida, Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), and others
Train the Trainer classes brought to your area, for free, to boost the number of certified financial trainers available to your clients.
Posting your services on the FPP website and its affiliated sites such as www.FreeFLTaxSites.org, BankOnFL.org, and future planned sites.
Advocacy efforts with unified voice of more than 750 organizations about policy issues selected by the affiliates themselves.
To become a Member click here and choose your annual membership!
Do you need an invoice? Click Here!
Annual Membership Fee Levels for the Florida Prosperity Partnership:
** FPP Annual Statewide Training Conference Sponsorships,
BRONZE Level and higher, include complimentary annual membership **
$1,000 Bronze Level Sponsorship includes:
One Annual Conference Registration
Recognition as a conference sponsor on cover of program and on conference signage/ website
Annual Conference Exhibitor Table
*** Funders of $1,000 will receive complimentary annual membership ***
Corporate Budget/Employee Size (for profit – per location)
- Operating Budget from $1 - $100,000 OR 1-15 employees - $100
- Operating Budget from $100,001 to $500,000 OR 16-30 employees - $200
- Operating Budget from $500,001 to $1,000,000 OR 31-50 employees - $400
- Operating Budget from $1,000,001 and above OR more than 51 employees - $750
Non-Profit Budget/Employee Size (per location)
- Operating Budget from $1 - $100,000 OR 1-15 employees - $75
- Operating Budget from $100,001 to $500,000 OR 16-30 employees - $100
- Operating Budget from $500,001 to $1,000,000 OR 31-50 employees - $125
- Operating Budget from $1,000,001 and above OR more than 51 employees - $175
- Individual Membership - $50