Date Posted: September 1, 2020
Role Title: Coalition Support Professional
The FPP Coalition, a 501(c)(3) non-profit coalition of nearly three thousand Financial Capability practitioners across the state of Florida and beyond, seeks a competent professional with strong systems support skills to design and manage tracking and analysis frameworks for a variety of FPP and coalition-related initiatives. The Coalition Support
Professional will work closely with the entire FPP Coalition Support Staff and a broad variety of stakeholders to build or enhance technology structures using essential Microsoft Office and other technology tools to support the advancement of FPP Coalition initiatives.
The Mission of FPP is to Elevate Financial Capability for All.
Status: Hourly (Part-Time, Short-Term 1099-MISC Contract Role)
Commitment: Five (5) to Twenty (20) Hours Weekly, Late September 2020 – Late February 2021
Reporting To: President and CEO, FPP
Collaborating With: All FPP Professional Staff, All current and future FPP Coalition Members and Partners, FPP Board of Directors, FPP Supporters and Funders, Others
- Manage all administrative support components of the FPP/Florida Taxpayer Opportunity Network (FL TON) VITA Volunteer Certification Preparation Virtual Session initiative, including tracking all partner organization registration and session engagement throughout the 2020-2021 tax pre-season;
- Assist/lead the FPP Member and Partner contact list audit, streamlining the database of nearly 3000 records to ensure accurate administration, communication and engagement across the FPP Coalition;
- Support all elements of FPP Grant Support, including grant research, grantwriting, grant fund collection and tracking;
- Develop engagement tracking support structure for FPP Regional Roundtable initiative that attracts statewide participation to live and virtual (for 2020) convenings;
- Support The Institute for Financial Capability as the Certified Practitioner in Financial Capability professional certification initiative, commonly known as CPFinCap, expands;
- Support all other current and future planned and ad hoc FPP and related DBA organizational initiatives as they arise, in whatever capacity the Coalition Support Professional is willing and able to perform and/or learn.
- Ability to manage and manipulate data using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and databases;
- Comfort with using multiple technology platforms to manage and manipulate data;
- Possess or is currently pursuing an Associate or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution;
- Ability to think creatively to ideate around potential solutions to common data management challenges organizations using multiple platforms face;
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills to engage with peer professionals via live, digital, synchronous and asynchronous communication internally and externally to enhance FPP’s position;
- Possess functional technology and access within a home office environment, including wifi/internet strength, a laptop or personal computer, and all essential Microsoft Office software products.
Location: The FPP Coalition is a virtual organization, with Coalition Support Staff work completed virtually. Ideally, the candidate for the Coalition Support Professional role will physically reside in the state of Florida, but it is not a requirement.
Compensation: $12.50 per hour, with hours varying throughout the contract time frame based upon the candidate’s initiative and abilities, as well as the ebb and flow of FPP and coalition-related initiatives.
Interested? Please contact the FPP Coalition Support Team and submit a current resume at
FPP@FloridaProsperityPartnership.org for further consideration.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Bank On Initiatives
Department: Community Impact
Reports to: Director, Workforce Development and Financial Stability Initiatives
Location: Tampa, with Regional Efforts
Date: August 2020
The Senior Manager, Bank On Initiatives will be the lead for the local Bank On efforts in our five-county area. The Senior Manager will be responsible for directing and realizing the vision of Bank On Suncoast under the auspices of United Way Suncoast and its partners, including key municipality partners, banks and credit unions, non-profits and business leaders.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for establishing strategic partnerships, launching and sustaining collaborative efforts to promote access to banking, overseeing day-to-day operations of Bank On Suncoast, and coordinating with the CFE Fund.
In addition, the Senior Manager will assist in connecting the work of Bank On to other Financial Stability efforts within United Way and the community. This includes involvement in the investment process and in other cross-functional efforts.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and/or 3-5 years of professional experience required
- Prior banking experience or knowledge of mainstream financial products and services required
- Familiarity with Community Reinvestment Act preferred
- Familiarity with challenges facing unbanked/underbanked individuals preferred
- Familiarity with city/municipal government infrastructure and programming required
- Experience running a program or project independently required
- Strong background in community organizing, coalition management, or multi-sector collaboration required
- Requires advanced knowledge of MS Office software and use of internet and database programs.
For complete role details and to apply:
Please contact FPP@FloridaProsperityPartnership.org to post open Financial Capability practitioner positions.